Friday, September 01, 2006

An Herby Evening!


Well, tonight was the big opening of the Herbivore Store and I'm too excited to sleep! I baked last night and this morning for our big evening and it was great! For a low key opening (we're planning a big grand opening for later in September), we had a great turn out and had loads of fun.

For the big evening I made 4 treats: Chocolate shell cookies with peanut butter filling, doubel chocolate brownies, raspberry liner cookies and a cookie version of my Mocha-damia bars, but the pecans instead.



No, I don't have a cross cookie-cutter and yes I am a compulsive freak. But what a better finishing touch than to have Herbivore cookies?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those brownies...

B said...

Any chance you might post the recipe for the "chocolate shell cookies with peanut butter filling"? I'm a Huge peanut butter and chocolate lover!

Shananigans said...

BP filled cookies? Yes, please do share! Beautiful baked goods, you're such a pro.

KleoPatra said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Wow, do those look great.

"What?"

Oh, you know... EVERYTHING you photographed! Wow, i don't even know where to start except to say that i wish i could try everything i see!

Milinda said...

Congrats on the store.

The cookies look beautiful.

Mindy said...

I had one of those PB cookies. :) And yes, it was divine. As was the cute raspberry one.

MJ said...

congrats!!! looks so awesome. doing vegans proud, hope to visit soon!