Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's here, it's here!

Okay, I have a lot of catching up to do and I have a slew of pictures to put up, but that will have to wait for another few days. What I NEED to tell you all is that the Herbivore store is opening its doors on Thursday night! We are opening at 5 until 10 because it's Last Thursday here in Portland when the shops stay open late and people can wander around and take it all in. So come on by, eat some cookies (expect some crazy baking posts soon) and see our cool store! Everyday it's transforming more and more and it's truly going to be a fun spot to come and see!

I'll be back soon, I promise!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Last Thursday...

signed,

Alas not in Portland

Eat Peace Please said...

Ok, now I really wish I lived in Portland. Sounds nothing like "First Fridays" here, remember that?!

I really want to be your neighbor... in Portland not AZ... hee hee.

Anonymous said...

what's the address?

Lica said...

Arggg......I really need to move to Portland :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Take lots of pics of the new store to post. That'll have to do for me for now because I'm stuck in TN. Congratulations and good luck!

Carrie™ said...

I wish I lived in Portland. It sounds like Utopia.
Can't wait to see the pictures.

Kris said...

Anon, last thursdays is a night when all the shops stay open late. It happens during the summer months.

Leslie, come on up! You know Portland wants ya!

Maybeknott, sorry I didn't see this sooner. We are at 5519 NE 30th Ave. On the NW corner of 30th and Killingsworth, kitty-corner from Cup & Saucer. We're open Tues-Sun 12-6. Come on by!

Lica, veg*ns get into the city for free, come on!

Vivacious, you and the hub should come out here for a vacation sometime. You too, Carrie. It's a destination for all veggies!