Friday, August 25, 2006

House pics!

Thanks for all your congratulations, guys! This has been a really exciting and crazy week for us. We've been coming over the the house and painting and cleaning and other things all week. I think it's better to move in to a nice, clean place rather than shifting around all your disorganized crap to try and make it look nice and welcoming. We are going to start really moving in tomorrow. I'm so excited! I've been going to work then coming over here, working until midnight, driving to our apartment, sleeping and then getting up and doing it all over again all week and I miss my kitties and Moussa! And they miss us, so I'm glad they'll all finally be able to join us and explore our new place.

So here are a few no-so-great-but-will-have-to-do pics:


This is the front of the house. There is a covered parking spot to the left of it, so I couldn't really get it all into the frame, but you get the gist of it.


And this is the back, with patio and a little white picket fence. Awwww.

It's not quite the nature preserve we've been living on, but man are there every squirrels around here! They are everywhere! So I've been enjoying that, naturally,and the kitties are going to love it. Another bonus to this place that makes it cat friendly are the the oversized window sills for laying in... I think there will be 3 very happy cats living here soon... after they are done being freaked out.

OK, more soon, I promise!

12 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

Congrats on your new place! It looks really nice. I know I was so happy when we bought our house. Good luck with it!

Mindy said...

Congratulations, Kris!! It looks lovely. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great house! That looks beautiful.

I bought wide bookcases at window sill height for my kitties.

Eat Peace Please said...

Awesome! I am so happy for you (and the kitties and Moussa). I can't wait to see the painted walls...

Anonymous said...

Your house is very cute. Congratulations. I can't wait to see interior pics (I'm so nosy and curious!).

Anonymous said...

What an adorable house!!! Congrats!

Brooke said...

What a cute house, with pink flowers and everything! Awwwwww!

jenny said...

It looks great!! Congrats!

KleoPatra said...

Great lookin' haus! Such a nice abode for you and the entire family...

Say hi to the squirrels from me... i like those little critters.

All the best to you!

Shananigans said...

How cool, your very own place. I'm sure the kitties and Moussa will love it. Mazel tov and tidchadshu!

Milinda said...

Congratulations. It is beautiful. I can see you with all the gardening catalogs preparing to plant next summer's garden of wonders. Don't forget the heirloom tomatoes.

Kris said...

Thanks to everyone for all your comments! We are still getting settled in, we haven't been around much to unpack, but we're going to put our all into it this weekend. Woo-hoo!

I really want to garden, but I have never grown anything... any suggestions for low light?