Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Me Cookie Monster

I have a really hard assignment for the next issue of Herbivore. I am reviewing this newer line of cookies, Nature Bake for the Review section. Life is tough. They have a limited distribution area, but you can buy them on Food Fight's website.


After dinner I brought out 2 of each for Jim and I try. The flavors we got were: oatmeal raisin, oatmeal cranberry, ginger and, of course, chocolate chip. They are SO good, the absolute best premade vegan cookies I've ever had, even better than Alternative Baking Co. So chewy and delicious... I think my faves are the chocolate chip and ginger. I've never had such a good ginger cookie before... The verdict: go to Food Fight and get some of these! You'll be so happy that you did.

Wesley is currently snoozing under the coffeetable after a long play session involving a string, a ball and a cloth mouse. We're just playing the waiting game at this point... I'll keep you all updated.

9 comments:

Eat Peace Please said...

Are they as good as Uncle Eddies?

Anonymous said...

Uncle Eddies are my all time fave. I haven't met a vegan cookie that tasted better!

Shananigans said...

Cookies are one of my major weaknesses. I usually avoid baking them because I will eat ALL OF THEM. Keeping my fingers crossed for little Wesley, at least he’s in good hands for now.

Anonymous said...

wow - sweet job~!

Kris said...

I honestly think they are 10x better. Imagine if Chewy Chips Ahoy were vegan and made with fresh ingredients... mmm...

Freedom said...

Oh my, you have such a difficult job... NOT! I'm hoping things turn out well with Wesley :-)

Brooke said...

Mmmmmmm.....oatmeal cranberry and ginger.....sounds so good! :-)

KleoPatra said...

Wow, they look great!!!

Anonymous said...

Is you there...