Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Update

I just wanted to let you all know that we got in on Saturday and we are safe and sound. I will be posting a whole backlog of food posts next week, when our internet is up. Right now I'm just using a computer quick, but I'm taking pictures and will post a bunch when we're up and running again.

The rest of the trip was uneventful and everything is wonderful up here. Wow, is this vegan heaven! I've been able to go buy slices of vegan cakes at the grocery stores and eat at restaurants all over town. It's great!

I'll talk to you all soon!

10 comments:

Mindy said...

Welcome home to Portland!! :)

Anonymous said...

envy :-)

primaryconsumer said...

I'm glad you got to Portland okay, but I'm so jealous!

Crystal said...

Can't wait to see your posts! Hope you are getting settled in quite well.

-Crystal

Anonymous said...

Awww. . . glad to hear you made it ok after your adventures in car maintenance!! I am sooo jealous of the vegan-friendliness of your new home. . . I moved back in with my parents from college for a while, and this town is definitely lacking in the vegan-friendly restaurants! Congratulations on your new home!!
--Kelli

karen said...

You are so lucky to live in Portland now! Food Fight! plus all the great restaurants! Happy unpacking and making your new place a home. I hope your pets are getting settled in...

Kelli said...

hey, you wouldn't happen to know what's going on with Ken over at veganlunchcast would you? He hasn't posted since May 20th, and I'm feeling concerned. . .
--Kelli

Brooke said...

Kelli, I wondered the same thing!!! His comments are disabled, too. His fellow bloggers and readers are worried!

-Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hope you are settling in. Awaiting new postings :-)

Kris said...

Thanks for all the well wishes. The kitties are settling in beautifully. I didn't even really realize that Linus was depressed in Phoenix until seeing how happy he is here.

I'm not sure what happened with Ken, but I'm sure worried now...