Sunday, May 14, 2006

Eek!

Okay, I've been bad. I've been slacking. I know, I know. But we're SO busy and I promise you that once the move is over there will be food coming out of our ears and onto your screen. We leave in a week and a half and we are frantically getting our stuff together. I'm looking forward to getting up there and having this whole transitionary period over. I don't like my life in limbo.

My last day of work was Saturday. Yay! It feels so good to be done there. My job didn't completely stink, but it really wasn't fulfilling. And I worked with a group of really intolerant people, sprinkled with a handful of out-right bigots, so I'm glad to be done with that. Jim still has this week to tough it out and then he's done as well. Horray!

So, since I have been living on a steady diet of Tofutti cream cheese and bagels and Amy's frozen burritos, I thought we should have another giveaway!


Another great button from Northern Sun. I will take care of the shipping. If you want in on this fine piece of metal/paper/plastic craftsmanship please email me at squirrelsvegankitchen@gmail.com with your favorite veg product. The product is simply for my own entertainment and will not affect the drawing, which will be done at random. Entries close on Wednesday night.

Okay, now I'm off to pack some more things. My god, what stuff we have!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»