Friday, March 31, 2006

Cran-nana Muffins


No dinner tonight! We have some friends in town and we're going out. They have a very early flight tomorrow morning, though, so I made some muffins so they wouldn't have to suffer with nasty food from the Phoenix airport coffee stands.

These muffins are cranberry banana with oatmeal. I used to make these a lot and then I got out of the swing of it, I wonder why... Oh well, that's the fun of rediscovering an old favorite, right? The funny thing is, one of our cats LOVES these muffins. He practically attacks you when you eat them. His favorite part? The cranberries! He won't touch them dried or fresh, only in these muffins. Silly boy. I'll have to remember to prepare for a Ravi attack tomorrow morning when I heat one of them up!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, those sound and look super yummy!

Kris said...

I thought of you when I was making these! You've been making so many muffins lately, I couldn't help but think of this as Mindy food pr0n!

Anonymous said...

Hi--
I'm a new visitor to your site. I really appreciate the meals you are providing. They look filling, sound nutritious, and as a bonus, are vegan!
My question--do you ever provide the recipes to your meals?
The muffins look really, really good--but I've never seen a recipe for Cranberry Banana muffins.

I apologize in advance if I am missing an obvious link or something.

Thanks!

Kris said...

I'm going to be getting some of my recipes up soon, they will be linked on the right hand sidebar and I'll probably mention it in a post as well. Some of the recipes will have to stay top-secret for a little while, whough, as I'm putting together a book.

I've been really busy lately so I probably won't have it up for a few more days, but I hope soon! Please keep checking in!

Kris said...

How crazy! Although I have noticed it as an ingredient in dry cat foods before, so I guess maybe it's not that weird. It just always strikes me as odd when I'm being pawed at to give him a bite!